7 Fun facts about me:
- 👢 My name is Pavel Holyavkin.
- Pavel means small, or humble.
- Holyavkin has several meanings: bootleg – part of the boot, in Russian sounds like “Halyava”, means “freebie”).
My purpose TO MOVE forward.
- ⏰ Human Performance Geek. Invented the first sleep cycle alarm clock for iPhone in 2009. Track everything: time, habits, food, energy.
- 🤖 Sometimes I feel, I am a robot which lives in the Matrix, and being a part of Artificial Intelligence (Collective Consciousness) who wants to become a Human 3.0.
- 🙌 ƨuoɿƚxɘbidmɒ. Use both hands equally.
- 🧘♂️ Vipassana meditator. 500+ hours of silent meditation.
- 🎙 Worked at Russian radio stations in California.
- 🥭 Eat fruits only since 02.11.2019.
🌎 My trips:
- 🇷🇺 🕍 Pavel is from Birobidzhan, the administrative center of the Jewish Autonomous Region. It’s on the border between Siberia ❄️ and China 🇨🇳
- ⚛ Graduated from Institute of Physics and Information Technologies, specialty “microelectronics and semiconductor devices” in FENU, Vladivostok 🌊
- 🌊🌴☀️ Lives in North County of San Diego, CA — The America’s finest city.
- 😍 Also love San Francisco, Moscow, Santa-Barbara.
- 🤬 Hates traffic, racism, ignorance, TV, news, cold.
- ✈️ Travel 🛋 Couchsurfing
- Lived & Studied NLP in Moscow
- Lived in 2 continents
- 11 different cities
- 4 🇺🇸 states, 6k+ road trip
- 3 🇷🇺 states, 4k+ road trip